Friday, July 10, 2009

School

I have some wonderful memories of my school days..It all began in June 1995, when i joined St Joseph's Convent High School, Kirkee, Pune in the 7th standard. I met some awesome people here who i know will stay by my side through every phase of my life. We were a group of 8, that counts Ketki, Kalyani,Vishakha,Deepti,Alefiya,Shweta,Devna and me. For some XYZ reasons Alefiya parted out,reasons which i would not like to mention here. We did everything from sharing our dabbas to watching movies together during school times. The first movie i saw alone with my friends i.e without my parents was Jeet, staring Salman Khan and Sunny Deol..I still remember ..we went to Alankar Theatre to watch that good for nothing movie...Well we were just in the 7th standard then..we watched many movies together..especially Ketki and me...We use hire an auto and come back walking home....we have walked together upto Bhosale nagar right from Westend and Rahul talkies.. Man those were the days..I remember watching DDLJ 11 times in the movie hall...6 times in Rahul Theatre and 5 times in westend...if no one would come along...it would just e myself and ketki....we loved Shahrukh...We had our own set of joys and sorrows....school time crushes...day dreaming about handsome guyz...especially the officer cadets in the Army officer's mess just next to my school campus....thats Kirkee Cantontment.Life was so easy then...It just feels like yesterday..I remember Miss Lucy's English Classes and Miss Shalet in her lovely pinks. Eveything is fresh like an untouched feather.Kalyani and I came to school together on our two wheelers..(Bicycles then, mine was a BSLR or captain..one of these:lol P)Kalyani use to be late for school eveyday...reason been ---->Me..i admired and still admire this girls's patience...Simply outstanding...All of us grew up together...our families never discrimanated in between us...We were and we our still so closely knit....Some of us our married..some will be soon...and some our still finding their soulmates...hope the best for all...miss you guyz...u all were and will be the most precious jewels of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment